This module has been developed to enhance knowledges, skills and competences of practitioners and qualified personnel in the agri-food chain with main reference to the organic farming and processing of organic food commodities.
Modules on general aspects of qualities and sustainable processing of organic food products processing will be complemented by guidelines obtained by the project research studies carried out within the SUSORGANIC project.
- Experienced professionals and practitioners of the sector
- Undergraduates, graduates, PhD students
LEARNING OUTCOMESTrainees will:
- Improve the basic and applied concepts and knowledge of food quality and processing applied to raw materials produced according to organic practices
- Enhance technical knowledge required to optimize process and technologies to organic raw materials of organic production and the factors that need to be taken into account
- Develop knowledge and skills on food quality criteria applied to organic produce
- Implement modern sustainability concepts